Need help? Translate!

jueves, 26 de mayo de 2016

Our Life With Character Strenghts

HOW OUR LIFE HAS CHANGED WITH THE CHARACTER STRENGHTS?

ANA
My life has changed now that I now what are my character strenghts, because I don´t argue with my dad of insicnificant stuff anymore, I´m a better friend now and now I know how to help people if they need me to.


PAOLA

Character Strengths can have a significant positive impact on your life.They have made a great impact on mine... Thanks to carácter Strenghts being applied correctly in my life, I feel I am a "better" person. Character Strenghtshad helped me to realize that I have to have a better actitude for having good results. Now I have learned to tolerate people, being able to cheer them up, listen to them, being there for anything they need between other things. 



1 comentario: