Need help? Translate!

lunes, 23 de mayo de 2016

Character Strenghts in Our Life

M'ath :>

This time we´ll talk about Character Strenghts in our life (as "normal" persons, not as students), how does they benefit us and what would happen if Character Strenghts were not applied in our lives!

Let´s Beggin!

Have you ever been in a situation where you successfully showed Character Strengths?

Well...
we´ll tell you about a situation in where we have applied successfully Character Strenghts 



ANA
I applied SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE once in my other school when we had to make a presentation for history class and my friend was really nervous about it and she couldn´t concentrate in the other classes but about a class before the presentation I told her that if she had already learned what we were going to said she didn´t have to worry about anything



PAOLA

One Day I was having a big problem... I was very desperate because I couldn´t find a solutuion, I was going to give up but I realize that I had to find the way out this problem, so I tried to see the bright side of this and... I COULD FINALLY SOLVE MY PROBLEM! The Character Strenghts I applied was OPTIMISM :)









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario