Need help? Translate!

miércoles, 25 de mayo de 2016

Not Using Character Strenghts

WHEN YOU DON´T USE CHARACTERS STRENGHTS

ANA
I didn´t use self control once when I had a figth with a girl that was being mean to a "friend" of hers and I tried to defend her, a teacher came down the hall and when I explained what was going on,the teacher decided that the mean girl was rigth and I was the one who started, so I may or may not insulted the teacher.
ME TO THAT TEACHER




PAOLA

Have You ever been in a situation in where you are new in a place and you don´t know to anyone?
Well, something similar happened to me. One day I was in a place in where I was completely ne, I didn´t knew anyone. I couldn´t talk to anybody because I was afraid of them laughting at me (I really don´t know why) so all the time I spent in that place, I was alone...
The Character Strenght I didn´t use was SOCIAL INTELLIGENCE :O





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario