Need help? Translate!

sábado, 21 de mayo de 2016

ENTREVIEW TO A GOOD STUDENT!!

ANGGIE DE LUNA GARCÍA

1. What character strenght do you think you have and why?
"Social Intelligence, because I try to don´t make the others feel excluded if their are alone.
Grit, because I finish the things I started, and 
optimism,because I see the positive side of the things."



2. What character strenghts do you think you have that makes you a good students and why?
"Grit helps to finish all the projects and homeworks correctly, and social intelligence can help you to not leaving anyone aside."





3. Can you tell us a situation where you ahad to applay them?
"I use social intelligence when someone 
dosen´t have a team to work with, and optimism to help my friends and family members."



thank you Anggie for letting us interview you!!!

bye bye



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario